I just got super excited for game day chat on here again.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Can’t wait. Thanks Tony. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

You are welcome. I just found out that for Game 2 I will be traveling to the Dominican so I may end up watching it in the SLC airport.  BOO.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I think it sounds fun to watch the game – assuming by game 2 you mean the tds game – at the airport. Obviously would be more fun to be at the game, but at least at the airport you could get some booze.

Speaking of booze, does anyone tailgate in Provostan? Asking for a friend.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Based on the departure time I would be boarding half way throught the 4th quarter.  Hopefully it’s over by then.  ðŸ™‚

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

I was flying home for the holidays last year and had a layover in Seattle. The UW Alabama game was on and the UW gear was nowhere to be found. The rest of the airport traffic was covered in Seahawks stuff. I couldn’t believe it – fans across the country would have killed to be in that game and all these people were rocking their pro team stuff. 

Tony, at least rock some Utes gear if you are traveling on game day and have to catch the game at the airport, right? 

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

I’ve flown through Denver a few times in recent years.   Remember TONS of Broncos merchandise in the airport but not that much Buffaloes gear.

FtheY
              Ute Fan
              @fthey

Yeah, I could see that. I think it’s for a couple reasons:

1. The NFL is just head and shoulders above any other sports or league in popularity. 

2. We as Utahns don’t have a pro team, and are biased toward college athletics. 

But in the Seattle case – it’s the friggin CFP against Alabama, and still no W’s? Seems weird, right?

I wanted a buy a UW shirt just because no one else had one, they are in our conference and aren’t USC and I have a ton of respect for Chris Petersen. He, along with us, was once one of the little guys that helped shake things up in modern college football. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I just got super excited for game day chat on here again.