I love coach McBride and appreciate what he has done for this program

Viewing 4 reply threads
      4 8

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

But he is terrible on the radio. Between not knowing any of the players names and starting sentences without knowing where he’s going with it, it’s painful to listen to. Again, great man but awful radio guy.

3 2

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

his value on the radio is the stories he tells, that’s it… and he gives BYU homers crap.

7 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I bet he is better than you. The Lavell and McBride shows were gold back in the day.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I love McBride too.  But he’s an octagenerian.  So if he doesn’t remember something, give him a break.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

EXACTLY! They have him on because he brings entertainment value and I love listening to him speak about football. I don’t find it awful at all. I love it.

2 1

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I’ve chatted with Coach Mac several times one on one in my life. He is more dialed in than anyone. He just is careful of what to disclose. I heard him on the radio today on 1280 the Zoob and he was very much on point. 

Especially for someone his age FFS.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Agree. I thought he was great.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I love coach McBride and appreciate what he has done for this program