I respect Bo Nix for playing today

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

In today’s college football, most guys who have a chance to play in the NFL next season sit out the bowl games. Good for Bo for staying loyal to his team. He had nothing to gain by playing today.

Bo Nix beat us twice, but I like him and his style of play. Cam Risinf is very similar and if Cam had all the tools that Oregon has, who knows what he could do? I wish Bo well in the NFL.

I may not be an Oregon fan, but I am a Bo Nix fan.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I would respect him more not playing. In todays atmosphere why not gives those reps to someone who never got a shot and may never again?

Oregon is bringing in another hired gun so it is really meaningless either way.

3 10

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Cut the Eeyore crap Proud. We saw what he could do with tools similar to Oregon (Multiple backs at or near 1k yards and NFL pass catchers). 2 conference championships and trips to the Rose Bowl, which Bo couldn’t do “with those tools” in the same number of chances.

Eagle, you are right, Thompsons was already in the portal so it would have been another one of those impressive 3rd string QB bowl games had Bo not played. But Oregon could have put up an Air Force run/pass ratio against that Defense and still rolled.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Not trying to be Eeyore at all. Cam Rising is amazing.

I love what Cam has done for the Utes and always will.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I respect Bo Nix for playing today