I saw online that the time and network for the USC games has changed.

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I saw a post (can’t verify) that ESPN will now be picking up our game at 5:00.  Has anyone else heard anything?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I haven’t heard anything like that. The Utah and Pac-12 websites show 6pm and Pac12 TV.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I seriously doubt it.

ESPN is airing #22 Mississippi State @ #5 LSU in the 5:00 time slot. They’re not going to bump that game for a couple of unranked teams.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I was wrong.  Still PAC 12 network at 6:00.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

They can’t bump an SEC game on ESPN at that time. The SEC has a tv contract with ESPN to broadcast their games in that time slot. Which is why the Pac-12 ESPN games are the late night slot or on ABC in the early afternoon. 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

sorry to those of you with directtv, but I’d rather be on PAC12 network than ESPN. You always have the tail end of another game running over the start of you game on espn. Selfish of me, I know, since there is better exposure on espn

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Meh, last weekend they had Utah on ESPNNews for awhile.  Can work with it.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I saw online that the time and network for the USC games has changed.