I want the uniforms from the 2009 Sugar Bowl

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

I want that same outcome!! Love reliving those highlights…thanks for posting Proud!

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Watching that video made me wonder if we will see Ja’Quinden Jackson in the wildcat in the Rose Bowl?

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Goosebumps. #WearWhite or #WW or #Win

7 1

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I understand that Ohio State is going with it’s boring ‘ol silver-scarlet-silver combination.  They’re not going to stay relevant with recruits for long unless they shake it up every game like we do.  Am I right?

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

I’m old school myself. I think smash up football coming back. No matter how flashy you are, we’re going to beat your ass silly kind of stuff.

I grew up with dreams of going to Michigan or USC. Always the same look, black boots, basic. Love that look. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Helmet stickers. Utes add that and they will finally get a top ten recruiting class. 

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Wait, does Alabama have helmet stickers? They definitely wear the black boots, but I remember when they sucked 20 years ago.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

At that game two Bama fans parked behind my wife and I. Started saying the were coming back in the second half. In the third quarter they asked me who the huge defensive end was. I said “that’s your worst nightmare.” 😂

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I want the uniforms from the 2009 Sugar Bowl