I would not mind if trading their pro bowl level QB coming off

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Of the best years of his career turned out horribly for the Chiefs and cascaded them into 5-10 years of terrible football. I wish them the worst. I’m a little sad I will be instinctively rooting against Mahomes. Nothing against him 

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Sort of like what’s happening to the 69ers after trading alex? 

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Hey, at least Alex is making $71 million guaranteed this time. 

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Exactly. Now If Mahomes would just come up with a super douchy celebration like kissing his bicep and make it easier to hate him that would be great 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

That whole division is going to suck for awhile. I don’t know what they think will come from this switch. Will suddenly their defense not suck total balls all of the time??

Minnesota Ute
      Ute Fan
      @minnesotaute

I don’t think you can look at this situation any different than Favre/GB->NYJ->MN up until Mahomes proves his is not Aaron Rodgers.  Now that said, I realize that for some unknown reason, Rodgers & GB were more patient than KC/Mahomes, and maybe that will be their undoing. I think at the time that Farvre pushed the issue, despite all the people that thought GB was making a mistake, I think people inside the GB organization knew exactly what they had in Rodgers.  That is most likely not the case with Mahomes, so it’s a pretty big gamble by KC.  But at the end of the day, the financial situation was same, either pay him or deal him to someone who will…

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL I would not mind if trading their pro bowl level QB coming off