Not too shabby.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Is Santa Clara any good?

Staples
        Ute Fan
        @staples

A solid team. Wins over Stanford and Oregon, NET ranking in the 130s.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

USU has a number of transfers this year that may be a good team just themselves. They will be a different team this year. I wish we would return to playing them again. Back in the day we played home and home each year without being in the same conference. It was always a fun series.

Staples
        Ute Fan
        @staples

Totally agree, I always liked playing Utah State and Weber State, even on the road. Would be nice to bring that back. I ran into Brock Miller (who played for the Aggies) at Hires during the first year that Craig Smith was here. His thought at the time was that he thought Craig was open to playing Utah State down the road, but he guessed it would be after anyone he had recruited was no longer there. We’re probably getting to that point.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

Jxon Brenchley had 28 for Denver against BYU last night or the night before

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Bill Walton must have been right, he always spoke highly of him even though he did not start.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Ian Martinez had 28 points tonight for Utah State vs Santa Clara