If our offense delivers as expected – we have Dennis Erickson to thank.

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Erickson recruited the Fort Lauderdale trio.  Think about it, our starting QB, starting RB and possibly best WR all come from the same high school in Florida.  It is really quite amazing.  Moss may be the best of the three, but all three are starters.  I understand they had a couple of other D1 players on that high school team.  That must have been one amazing football team.

Thank You Dennis Erickson!

Go Utes!!!

eyesonU
      Ute Fan
      @eyesonu

I’ve thought about this too. It makes you wonder where the offense would be without Erickson. I’m sure he recruited other kids, but none as high profile as the three you mentioned. 

Do we still have access to Florida or was that strictly an Erickson thing? One would think the staff would spend some time down there given our current situation. 

32utahutes
        @32utahutes

Coach Holliday does Florida recruiting now. We are still very much active in Florida.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

We’d be coming off a season with close losses like we did last year with Williams as QB and probably starting a true freshman QB named Tuttle this year.  

We’re solid at WR and we have Shyne at RB but he’s no Moss.  

We’d still be okay.  

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If our offense delivers as expected – we have Dennis Erickson to thank.