If you didn’t see this coming you were blind

Viewing 4 reply threads
      4 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Most pathetic effort by a Ute team since the 2007 debacle at UNLV. I don’t know what to think. I am not sure that the offense can be fixed this year. Would Cam even be able to make a difference?

I will always remain a Ute fan, but this is a sad day in Utah football.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

dude. It’s one loss. We have half our team missing and its only getting worse. This isn’t a sad day in Utah football, it’s a loss to a ranked team on the road.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Well the loss was predictable but I’m not sure a showing quite like this was predictable.

We’re paying for refusing to prepare our actual quarterbacks. Some of us here said it’d be coming but most refused to buy it…

Sir Potsdam
      Ute Fan
      @sirpotsdam

One of a few, I fear. It worries me to think what will happen when we play the three high octane offenses we have ahead of us.

EastCoastUte
      Ute Fan
      @eastcoastute

I always knew how horrible our CB’s were, they’ve been exposed in every single game! but the opponents QBs just never threw accurately. i know CBs won’t be able to defend every play but the ones that they lost tonight hurt the team bad.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If you didn’t see this coming you were blind