I’m thinking about going to San Diego for the game in September

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

What are the chances the state of California has everything opened up by then?

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

50-50

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Plus remember the Aztecs are playing their games in Carson, not San Diego this year.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I was not aware of that. Thanks.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Say, that’s not bad!  I have a cousin who lives in Signal Hill.  That’s like 20-min away from the stadium.  I just might make that trip this fall as well.  It’s also pretty sweet that it’s played in the middle of the month, which is always the slowest period for me at work!

GO UTES!

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I have planed to go for years, will likely go even though it is in LA, wish it was in SD.  It is a soccer field with maybe 40K seats.  That means most seats are good and it is a nice but small stadium.  I am not sure how many SD fans go to LA but they need to to see their team at all this year.  Not sure how many Ute fans go to LA as well.  I wonder if USC fans will come since they play us 3 weeks later.  It could be 50 / 50 split for fans.  I have family near by so it is a no brainer.  Should be an unusual game, and I expect a win to go 3 and 0.  Maybe tickets will be price reasonably.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

I’ve been to a soccer game there. I think more like 27k stadium. I just used Uber and stayed in Long Beach. Probably same cost if you stayed near LAX(Santa Monica). Around $10 each way if I recall.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

It seems like things are moving in that direction. The governor is facing a recall and is pushing to open things up. I don’t expect you’ll be at full capacity, but I would expect there to be some fans.

Having said that, I live here and I won’t be making plans to make the trip south yet.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m thinking about going to San Diego for the game in September