Incredible Video That Shows Top 20 Athletic Facilities

Viewing 2 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Man, this video is just crazy. Shows the incredible amount of investment that’s required to maintain a top tier athletic program.

Top 20 College Athletic Facilities

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Navy in the top 20?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Your tax dollars at work.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

the us government is a pretty big booster

ColumbiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @columbiaute

I’m a grad student at the university of Texas and am interning with the football team. This video is a few years old, but the facilities here in Austin have gotten even better. They have a bubble indoor facility that will get replaced by something similar to the Spence Eccles field house. It’s truly an arms race to have the nicest facilities.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

The video is from last month…at least that’s when it was posted. To your point though, the really interesting thing is that even universities that aren’t football powers have unreal facilities. I wouldn’t want to be an 18 year old and have to decide. It’s almost like do I want to visit Universal Studios, Disneyland, or Disney World.

ColumbiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @columbiaute

Sorry should have clarified. The Texas segment happened a few years but it looks like this channel put all of their onsite interviews mashed into one video. Regardless it’s crazy the amount of money going into these facilities.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Incredible Video That Shows Top 20 Athletic Facilities