Injuries and/or offensive philosophy?

Viewing 1 reply thread

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

I know we are completely decimated by injuries right now, but I am kind of surprised that having several seasons with Ludwig so the OC position isn’t a revolving door, that we can’t field a serviceable offense. It seems we just don’t have the players, especially at the QB position to run the offense that Cam has been commanding over the past two years.

Without Bernard and JJ to take some of the load off of what ever inexperienced QB we can put in the game, there seems to be no answer. I don’t know how you plan and scheme for so many of the injuries that have taken place, but I am starting to think that the overall offensive philosophy might be the problem as much as the injuries are.

I guess we will see how the rest of the season plays out, but maybe after the season is over Whit may want to give Ludwig some freedom in building a slightly different offensive philosophy and recruiting better for that?

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Why don’t you think that is Ludwig’s scheme? Whitt brought him back to do exactly what he is doing. It can’t be Lud’s a genius when it works and Whitt’s fault when it doesn’t.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Injuries and/or offensive philosophy?