Interesting breakdown of last game offensive execution

Viewing 2 reply threads

Mr Chainsaw
      Ute Fan
      @mrchainsaw

He really picks apart our jet sweep execution.  I remember scratching my head at a few of these plays while watching the game live. Check it out.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

What are the crib notes version?

Mr Chainsaw
        Ute Fan
        @mrchainsaw

A few were obvious problems like missed blocks or wrong reads by the QB. But a bunch were executed well and Covey unnecessarily cuts in too early and gets tackled by D ends when he was well blocked on the outside.  Little things that can be cleaned up…. I hope.

jrj84105
          Ute Fan
          @jrj84105

Hand pointed out Covey doubt that earlier in the season.  He is good making yards out of chaos but he does not wait for blockers or lanes to develop.

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Ball didn’t go in hoop….

Oh wait a minute, wrong sport.

1 4

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

He’s also a terrible blocker. Covey is amazing at what he does well. We are asking him to do too much. He’s the best #3 WR in the country. Problem is, we are asking him to be a #1 and he can’t do that. 

2 1

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

What is your problem with him?  I can only point to bigotry. He also has had GREAT f**king blocks that has sprung Moss for a touchdown. You are so far ignoring the kids heart and effort I don’t care about faults he has right now. He is the best performing player on that pathetic offense right now you made a terrible preseason prediction on him just let it go you bigot. 

Rant over

Anonymous
                Inactive

I don’t like his fumbles. 

Utah
                Ute Fan
                @utah

lol

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

Stick with your earlier claim of not being “around” all you do is add to the negativity. But I guess it is consistent you say one thing and it turns out to be completely false. Covey is the best wideout by far on a batch of s**t Wideouts. Huntley is terrible at the RPO and is a junior staring down routes. You have been wrong on so many levels.  

You gonna start comparing TEs to TDS again? 

1 3

Utah
                    Ute Fan
                    @utah

Holy s**t you are stupid. Go show me where I said he wasn’t our best WR. My god you’re a dumbass.

EagleMountainUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @battlegroundute

“asking him to be number one and he can’t.”.

Looking at the stat box and his targets he sure as hell is doing that currently regardless of what you think. 

Oh you are speaking as if something else should happen despite it obviously not happening because of the many reasons you predicted didn’t happen?  

Stick to being catty against Browning it suits you. 

ironman1315
                        Ute Fan
                        @ironman1315

Mom. Dad. Please stop fighting.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Nice post, really enjoyed the breakdown. 2 weeks should be some good film opportunities for the team, let’s hope they can correct them. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Interesting breakdown of last game offensive execution