Interesting wasn’t it the Washington game Utah got jobbed

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Looks like a touchdown to me. So which game was it when Utah didn’t have a goal line camera? I feel like with the amount of money being made they can afford a s**tty little 4 k camera in a pylon.

Uteified
      Ute Fan
      @uteified

Totally agree. Even the NFL has this problem at times. It was either the Giants or the Pats game this week (can’t recall which), and they had the same issue. Goal line play that looked good and no angle to confirm a touchdown. No excuse for the lack of pylon cams in the age of cheap camera technology and instant replay. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

My sister had a s**tty little 4 k camera in a pylon when she was younger.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I’m ok with it. I want BYU to lose every game in the most controversial way ever. That way everyone wins. 

I win because BYU loses. BYU fan wins, because they tell themselves how persecuted they are.

We all come away happy. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

This.  They become content with the status quo because they think they’re great, Wilson is great, KS is great, they just got jobbed by the refs.  Then they change nothing, rinse and repeat.  Football is still the 5th priority to the school admins and the $100B parent company, yet its first to many alums and fans. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

@Utah oh yes I agree. I just was circling it back to Utah when they didn’t have a goal line camera ready in a redzone situation.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Interesting wasn’t it the Washington game Utah got jobbed