Is there a way to tell which post replies are meant for?

Viewing 2 reply threads

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Maybe it’s just me, but on the main page I can’t tell which posts people are responding to. I understand you probably don’t want to indent, because it would make the page unreadable, but there’s gotta be a way to do this. Also, maybe it’s an iPhone issue, but the submit button disappears when I’m posting a new thread. If I press cancel, then new message, it reappears. TIA Tony or anybody who responds.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I like your idea. Maybe bold new responses? 

As for the submit button, if I turn my phone sideways, so it changes the view, then back to normal again, the submit button pops up again. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Also, maybe it’s an iPhone issue, but the submit button disappears when I’m posting a new thread. If I press cancel, then new message, it reappears. TIA Tony or anybody who responds.

I don’t have an iPhone to test on, just an android. Can you screen cap it and get it to me to look at? is this for just a new topic or for replies too?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

As far as showing which post is being replied to I hate to say it but Cougarboard does a good job of that.

AZswayze
          Ute Fan
          @AZswayze

It actually does this on my PC too.

UtahUteGuy
            Ute Fan
            @utahuteguy

You might want to power up that battery!

AZswayze
              Ute Fan
              @AZswayze

Yeah, noticed that when I posted. Plugged in now.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

One more thing Tony – it used to show in a blue bubble at the top if we had any messages, but that’s gone now. Can you add it, or did it cause issues?

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

AZ:  

First, you should see the NEW layout.  Hehe. It will help that mobile mess of buttons.

You mentioned that the submit button disappears.  I don’t see ANY text dialog at all. So not sure what you are showing me.

The notifications and that whole extra admin menu are gone to clean up the layout.  The notifications will return in a different format.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Is there a way to tell which post replies are meant for?