Isaac Wilson

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

At the half against a very good Lone Peal team- Wilson has 5 touchdown passes and over 250 yards. He has also run the ball well. He threw two TD passes that were strikes that went 50 yards in the air. This kid knows how to play football.

There is a sophomore defensive end on Lone Peak (Mutalo?) who is a stud. He won’t be available until 2026, but we need to watch this kid.

5 4

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Looking forward to him playing Safety/Linebacker.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Who? Isaac Wilson? Sort of like Chase Hansen.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Mostly a joke but it has too much truth in it.

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

Did Dart and Zach Wilson put up similar stat lines while playing at Corner Canyon? Isaac has looked amazing against good competition so far but I don’t know if that’s typical of a low 4 star playing with talented weapons or if he deserves a bump in his rating

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

I’m not sure about Zach but Jaxon Dart holds the state record for most passing touchdowns in a season. I think he’s also #2 or #3 in pass yards in a single season and the kid who holds the state record is Devin Browne, who was Corner Canyon’s QB the year after Dart.

Corner Canyon’s coach also coached Austin Kafentzis who at one point basically owned all of the passing records in this state so that guy knows how to get the most out of his QBs.

cj13
          Ute Fan
          @cjohnsen13

Interesting. So these performances are kind of expected it seems like. Still glad Isaac is looking really good

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Isaac Wilson