It’s a new day

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Last night was odd.  We won and beat the spread, but somehow it didn’t feel great.  On top of that, we lost a great player for the season.  All that being said, today is a new day.

For some reason, I feel good about our game next week.  Somebody has to step up and get the targets and catches Kuithe has had.  Maybe a new star will emerge.  I believe our defense is up to the task of stopping OSU.  Hopefully, Tavion has learned his lesson and runs with a vengeance next week.  We will be at home in front of a raucous crowd.  

Call me crazy, but I feel good about our game next Saturday.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

A raucous crowd, at NOON.  🙂 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

SUU was surprisingly packed and loud. I have faith in RES. Personally, I prefer the evening games, but I think the day games work better for many Utah families. 

homer
          Ute Fan
          @homer

I consider 8:00, 8:30 night, not evening games. Evening games are great, night games not so much.

MineralUte
          Ute Fan
          @mineralute

Day games are not good if you have kids playing football or soccer. My kids have two soccer games and one Ute Conference football game during the Oregon State game.

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

I get this.  I went through it as a kid when my dad would take me to a 1:30 game in my pads and miss the 1st quarter.  As a young adult, I coached games and always had kids playing.  So, I understand the problem with mid-day games.  I don’t feel too bad about missing grandkids’ games.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Utehub needs a section to share Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee and Mimosa recipes.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I am a morning person, so I am more raucous at noon than 8:30 PM.  🙂

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

dokterentropy.com rates our Utes #4 in the country.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

We don’t know if Kuithe is out for the season.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It’s a new day