Jack Tuttle selected to Elite 11 finalists

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Getting this kid may be one of the best gets we’ve ever gotten. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

The question is do we have a coach that can help him develop? Wasn’t Travis Wilson an Elite 11 kid?

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Cough Jake Browning cough Troy Taylor cough cough 

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Hopefully Taylor is that guy. I’d like to see him in our program under our head coach for at least a year before I get my hopes up too high.

Utahute72
            Ute Fan
            @utahute72

That Folsom offense was like a machine at the HS level and translated pretty well to the D2 level.  So it’s gonna be real interesting to see how that translates at Division 1.  One thing about Taylor is that at Folsom he had to adapt the system to a different set of players each year and they continued to win regardless of the talent at each position.  So it seems the system will adapt and more importantly Taylor is used to adapting it.  One thing that should make everyone optimistic was the interview that Chase Hansen on the news tonight that said he has noticed the offense is adapting to what the defense is doing, something he hadn’t seen in the past.

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

I also heard Hansen say that the defense lost the first day of practice, and that is surprising to me.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If he sticks. I’m not counting on it. He’s getting a lot of attention lately.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

He has Utah gear everywhere. He is always wearing Utah gear. He was here two weeks ago on an unofficial that he set up with other recruits, including some 4 star kids. He brought them here to sell Utah to them. He graduates early and will enroll in Jan. He said he has shut down all other visits. 

So, feel good about him…unless he starts visiting other schools. Until then, be happy. 

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I’m often pessimistic when it comes to recruits like this but I think he’s sticking. He’s been getting a lot of attention for a long time from huge programs but he chose us and seems quite happy with his choice.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I hope he stays committed and turns out to be the real deal, unlike Captain Jonathan S. Tuttle (MASH reference for the youngin’s)

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Always the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the name Tuttle.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jack Tuttle selected to Elite 11 finalists