UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Hope he has success!!!
      Jason Shelley News

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Was sad when Jason transferred honestly. He will always be remembered for “the comeback”. Hope he finds success.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

An in-state game for generations and a comeback for the ages.

Kirk Kettner
      Ute Fan
      @cwatkins02

I’m from Springfield, MO and they are excited to have him. I also say their fanbase is passionate and similar to the Utah fanbase. They endured years of losing football and still supported the team. 

Interestingly enough, Bobby Petrino is the coach at Mo State now and they have a lot of D1/P5 transfers. Notably Kyriq McDonald who went to Bama then Cincy. As long as Petrino can halfway keep it together there, Shelley should enjoy a successful season. 

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Petrino’s coaching ability has never been in doubt. Shelley should prosper in a system similar to what Lamar Jackson played in. Good luck to him.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think he could have been a great receiver. 

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Huge congrats to JS. Kid followed his heart, worked hard, hit a few bumps along the way, persevered and it paid off for him. Departing the s**t show at Utah State was a blessing in disguise by the then journeyman coach Frank Maile. All worked out for JS in the long run. All the best for JS, hope he does well. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jason Shelley to start for 3rd College team