Jazz get Conley

Viewing 5 reply threads
      2 1

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’m gonna miss Crowder but they desperately need a PG. Too bad they didn’t dump Exum when they had the chance.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Seriously. Exum is soo worthless. I would trade Allen for Exum anyday. He’s the one I wish the jazzz would’ve kept. Now we see if Tobias Harris has any serious interest. Otherwise keep Derrick and sign a few solid vet role players.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Harris is out of the picture now with Conleys contract. They would have to do a sign and trade or something ridiculous.  

2 3

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Why would anybody miss Crowder?  Dude has one good game out of ten and shoots 33% from 3.  He’s honestly terrible.  Does just enough in that one game to make you think he’s good an then lets you down for the next 9.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Agree totally. He isn’t a three point shooter based on averages but Jazz told him to keep shooting. 

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Crowder has some great games thrown in with some garbage games.  His contract is so team friendly and he is a likeable guy.  I’m ok with trading him, but I don’t mind him coming off the bench.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I know he’s not the greatest player, I get it. I just like him as a person. It’s a good trade. I just like the guy.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I would seriously consider getting Mirotic, especially if we can’t get Harris.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Love this deal. Don’t like that they kept Exum.  I think he is not of value until the All Star break. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Wish we could trade Exum for Delon Wright straight across.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Delon played well enough to make that deal impossible at the end of the season.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

That would be nice but I don’t think any gm in their right mind would touch that contract.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Dennis Lindsay might be the worst GM in the league now that Magic is gone.  There was NO reason to pay Exum what he is making coming off a serious injury and Rubio?….Rubio?  

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Who’s not here and won’t be here and was signed to keep Hayward.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

That would be silly since Wright is a free agent (restricted). 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazz get Conley