Just left the Red Zone store

Viewing 5 reply threads
      6 7

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Always good to see it packed and buzzing, but..

O Nike, where art thou?

10 5

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Nike is the worst. I love UA apparel.

4 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Adidas please.

I would love some dear ole Crimson Ultraboosts.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Under Armour’s selection is abysmal right now. I’m willing to drop large amounts of money on quality gear but there really isn’t anything available

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

Agreed. I want some new Utah gear but I haven’t seen anything I like; it has been this way for a while.

I don’t have anything against Under Armor as a brand; however, I have never really been much of a fan of their designs.

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

i would love for it to be Nike. UA is old news for sure. Adidas would be cool, Jordan would be ok.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I like UA in general, or at least I did and I’m open to liking them in the future but I completely agree. They’re in a slump that they may never pull out of. Their stock is in the toilet for a reason. They’re no longer the only company in town with their technology and their designs haven’t kept up.

The only reason I see wearing UA is their cut, which is shorter and boxier (tops) than Nike most times if that’s your shape.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just left the Red Zone store