Now says he was talking about return missionaries 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

This could get spicy after all

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t really matter if Kilani releases him or not because he’s not on scholarship already and has to sit out a year either way, no?

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Right, I heard that in addition to redshirting his scholarship was pulled.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Still stupid.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Completely rational to TDS fans because it is totally different.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

LOL, such a hypocrite.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Kalani looks tired. Must be exhausting trying to keep his kids clear of the HC office, while maintaining appearances to their provincial mindset fanbase. He is gone as soon as a P5 program comes calling.

SaltyBacon
        Ute Fan
        @saltybacon

He is gone as soon as any school comes along. Maybe a low teir P5 school would come sniffing his way, but I see him going the G5 to P5 route.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

God that logo and color are ugly.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I was thinking this same thing. The images are a catastrophe, and the color combinations assault my eyeballs. Or maybe I was just looking at the sun too much today.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

And you’d think someone in the graphics department would tell them all which hex code or pantone color of blue they are supposed to use.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Translation: he advocates for transfer releases only if the transfer benefits BYU.

Seriously, Sitake? Post-mission transfers are almost always going to benefit BYU. Time after time it’s been proven that kids coming off of missions gravitate toward BYU (see Harvey Langi). Has there ever even been a time where a BYU commit wanted to transfer elsewhere after their mission? This is a ludicrous about-face and has made me lose all respect for Kalani. Not that I had much respect for him left.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Ben Olsen to UCLA, Jake Murphy to Utah, but generally speaking you are right. Post mission transfers are going to benefit BYU far more than they are going to benefit other programs.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kalani has now backtracked on his statement on releasing players