Keita scores so easily. 18 points on 8 shots. 11 rebounds. 3 blocks. 2 steals.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

He’s just stronger than nearly every player he goes against.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

yeah… finally got a chance to watch a complete game. He is a monster. Glad to see he has a decent looking shot as well. He is the most physically gifted player we’ve had since Poeltl. He had one block where his head was as high as the rim (didn’t count because of a foul).

Side note: CBB officiating still sucks ballsack. The rules themselves are bad, the way they are officiated is even worse and it is confusing for the players.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

I always felt like the P12 officiating was soft and ticky tack which hurt the teams come tourney time who went against the ACC and other conferences where the officiating was a more physical style .

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Washington State was very physical and athletic. Houston played the same with better talent. These type of games are good experience for the tournament. Keita can match up physically with anyone. He takes a lot of pressure off Carlson. Keita and Carlson are a great combination!! Smith can get them the ball. I like our the way our team is coming together. D Smith changes the dynamic of the team. Worster off the ball and a good secondary ball handler. This has the look of a good tournament team.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I could watch Keita play basketball nonstop for the rest of my life and I would never get bored.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Keita scores so easily. 18 points on 8 shots. 11 rebounds. 3 blocks. 2 steals.