Kylie Fitts

Viewing 4 reply threads

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Does anyone who is more familiar with the procedure know when we can expect to hear about his medical hardship waiver? I know Whitt said it would have to wait until after the end of the season — but I’d expect that we should know something before Spring Ball?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Man I hope he gets it. We need him badly.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I can tell you that Kylie feels very confident that he will get it and be back in a Ute uniform next year…FWIW

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Kylie’s big issue that he lost two years when he transferred to Utah. BUT, in this case, it is good news. Because he lost two years due to the transfer, then lost a year due to injury, he should get one of the two years he lost back. 

I don’t get why everyone is so freaked out about our DL next year. It will be as strong as ever. We return three starters: Lotulelei, Mokofisi and Fitts. And Anae had an incredible year, Fotu and Tupai have potential up the yin-yang. 

Our DL and LB crew will be incredible next year. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Not mention potentially landing Tufele and others.

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Agreed that we will have a strong line next year, I was just hoping we could throw Fitts into that mix. Dude is a baller.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am very excited about Fitts. The only thing more exciting  is Anae to me he could potentially be better than Orchard. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.