Let’s be welcoming home fans to the Gators

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Our group of ten did not have a bad experience last September in Gainsville and we were sitting in a Florida section. I know some of you did sit by some obnoxious, vulgar fans. But, let’s not be those kinds of fans. Let’s provide the Gator fans with a nice experience in Utah and RES. Let the team beat up Florida on the field while we enjoy the game with our Florida friends.
      Go Utes!!!

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Agreed! Two of my best travel experiences were Notre Dame and Michigan. I was welcomed repeatedly by the home team fans. Made the experience incrediblely fun (even though one was a miserable loss in terrible weather and the other was a win).

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Notre Dame was the best regular season game I’ve ever attended. They really roll out the red carpet for visiting fans. Seeing the Heisman trophies, seeing the players in their golden helmets, walking around the campus pre-game. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Michigan, (2008) not so much. That stadium was built for 110,000 emaciated fans. And the guy sitting next to me was pushing 300 lbs. I think each seat was only about 12 inches wide. You had to stand sideways to watch. Luckily I was able to pee on the M in the antiquated urinals.

I’d rank Army above Michigan. Funny thing is my favorite two games I attended. Rose Bowl and ND were both losses. But the experience!!!!

TX_UTE
        Ute Fan
        @dleemiller

Agreed on the ND trip, didn’t make the Michigan trip.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

If any of them get snarky, politely remind them that the Mormon church is largest private land owner in the state of Florida.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

99% of my time at the Florida game was great. The only bad part was our final drive in the 4th quarter when the Florida student section started throwing FULL water bottles at the Utah bench. That p**sed me off. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Let’s be welcoming home fans to the Gators