man. A win @ wazzu and we are being talked about as a legitimate

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

playoff contender esp with a very winnable remaining schedule. The thing that really hurts is that I think we might actually be good enough for it to have mattered (unlike 2015)

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Wazzu is the most screwed team here. They should be undefeated. If Utah doesn’t get flagged for those targets either against Washington. I can’t help but look backwards but the silver lining is Utah is young. Replacing Hansen, Blair, Moss, or C Barton won’t be easy of course. 

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

wazzu might be the most screwed team because the p12 is cannibalizing itself so badly a 1 loss champion could be left out

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

Wazzu shouldn’t be undefeated. They beat Utah thanks to a false block in the back penalty.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I know I am mostly bitter about the Washington crap because it lead to Fotu being out and no pass rush for the first half. 

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

A ton of good teams had very “winnable” games today and lost. We probably shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves.
      Last few games makes it seem easy but today showed how hard it will be to win out. We’re playing great right now but that can change in a hurry.
      Should be fun and stressful to watch.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

im not saying we win out. Im just saying it’d be talked about a ton esp with the cfp poll coming out this week. And we are good enough to do it.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

So I just bought tickets at Levi Stadium because you guaranteed Utah winning out. 

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

You should have asked before you pull the trigger.  I go almost every year with friends of teams that made it and we buy ours 10 minutes before the game for under $20. Close enough we can smell the players, and kind of p**sed about it after the 3rd trip to the beer island.  haha

Warrior Ute
              Ute Fan
              @warriorute

I think that is a problem with using Levi Stadium for the championship.  It is huge and often teams aren’t from the local area.  When we were in the Foster farms bowl, I got 45 yard line seats 22 rows up for free.  I live in the Bay Area.  Vettix, which gives tickets to veterans and first responders had given out 1700 and 2200 tickets to the last PAC 12 championship games.  If you want to attend tickets will be available for cheap.

rbmw263
                Ute Fan
                @rbmw263

Utesbyfive
                Ute Fan
                @utesbyfive

Isn’t it moving to Vegas next year? The new NFL stadium?

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

I was joking. @Hellhound152 that sounds sweet maybe I will have to hit you up. 

TSKCoug
      Ute Fan
      @tskcoug

The Cougars would have to run the table from here out AND have 3 of the 4 undefeateds loose (Alabama would likely have to remain undefeated) for WSU to have a chance at getting into the Playoff. I just don’t see WSU getting bumped up high enough with any win to get them in contention. Right now I would just like to see them get into the Rose Bowl against whomever. Or have a chance to beat UCF in one of the Big 6 bowls. As a 30+ year WSU Coug I just can’t get too worked up about any of it until after the Apple Cup. I have seen too many great seasons come to a crashing halt against those scurvy Dawgs.

Good luck Utes for the remainder of your regular schedule.
      Go Cougs!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football man. A win @ wazzu and we are being talked about as a legitimate