Man, this made my head hurt.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Utah football: Projecting the season, game by game

It’s not just that he’s not a very well spoken (written?) writer. This feels like something from a high school newspaper. I can take criticism of my team, but gadzooks, this man does not understand football. Jon Wilner, if you’re lurking on this forum, you’ve made the list.

2 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He’s never liked Utah. I think he said it would take Utah 25 or 40 years to get competitive in the PAC-12. He always picks us to go 5-7. 

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

I wouldn’t say this. He always has Utah ranked higher than most all of his AP associates

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Yah…I think his projection is too harsh, even for a relatively “objective” person like I am. 🙂

Whit and our Utes have done a wonderful job since entering the P12. That said, we pretty much choked every time when there’s a meaningful, late-season big game, with something to play for end of season.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

That looks like great locker room bulletin board material.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Wilner is all over the map. He trashes Utah pretty regularly in his columns, yet turns around and puts them higher on his ballot than most other writers. I can’t figure him out.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Man, this made my head hurt.