Most concerning aspect of the Colorado news

Viewing 7 reply threads

Anonymous

Pac-12 held a regents meeting Wednesday morning and were provided an “update” on the media rights negotiations. Colorado held a meeting immediately afterwards, and have another scheduled tomorrow. Multiple credible sources say they are going to vote to leave for the big12 at tomorrows meeting.

Losing Colorado in itself is not a massive blow — they’ve been bottom feeding non-factors since joining. The real issue: what information was provided to the members this morning that pushed CU to say “yeah, we gone”?

3 3

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Speculation smeculation. That’s all it is. The sky is not falling until it’s falling.

3 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Boy PAC12/9 is going to sure miss them.  I mean they brought a whole lot of something with them the past 12 years. 

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

This conference goes as Oregon and Washington go. If the Buffs leave, maybe we slam SDSU in their place and call it good. It’ll be a lateral move.

2 1

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

gonna need a link to these “multiple credible sources” to see if they are the same ones that have been claiming that teams will be abandoning the Pac for the last year

1 1

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’d like to know who the “credible” sources are. There’s is almost zero chance CU leave the P12 just to go make less money in the B12. It illogical.

Edit: ok so I looked around and it does look like it will happen. Not coming from MHVER for Swaim.

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

If we swap Colorado for sdsu, is that a net loss? Sdsu has better basketball, better football, better recruiting grounds, better weather….

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

now that we’ve lost 3 programs and fans have been sitting around turning into mushrooms for a year…Updates that do not become announcements means they got squat. This is not going to magically turn around. Fail on all levels and that is very sad except all my tears are gone at this point.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Most concerning aspect of the Colorado news