Viewing 3 reply threads

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

Steve Bartle
      @SBartle247
      ·
      10h
      Well, according to message board dumpster fire guys, sounds like Notre Dame might be rallying the troops for one last swing at Ludwig and Harding.
      Quote Tweet

Josh Newman

@Joshua_Newman
      ·
      10h

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Why Red..

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Apparently, ND thought that Utah would negotiate or even concede on the buyout.  Utah held strong.  Now ND is regrouping.

I hope Ludwig has decided to stay.  I don’t blame him for interviewing for the job, but spring ball is a month away.  We need him to commit now.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I wonder if I should ban the use of SB’s name since he blocked the UteHub twitter… LOL 

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Tom Loy

@TomLoy247
        ·
        1h
        BREAKING: Sources have informed #247Sports and #IrishIllustrated that #NotreDame is expected to promote tight ends coach Gerad Parker and name him the new Offensive Coordinator.

Story: https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/Article/BREAKING-Notre-Dame-expected-to-name-Gerad-Parker-its-new-Offensive-Coordinator-204787574/…

#IrishIllustrated<br /

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Eh. You probably wouldn’t miss much. 

247 used to have value. They could go to practices and report on what was going on. They had video of plays and players that were playing well. 

Now that Whitt shut all that down, they don’t have anything. They have insight to recruits, but no Utah program inside knowledge. 

Onlyu knows a billion times more than they do. 

It’s a paid cougarboard, which is fine if that’s what you want. They have their own Sheer/shantani/dudeofwvu in heartless. A smart guy who likes to act like he knows things but doesn’t. It’s funny. He knows who to follow who does actually know things and then he makes eductate guesses and everyone fawns over him. 

Anyways, more power to that site, but you’re paying for community and frankly, this place has better insiders and is a little sweeter (especially the less I post as I’m bitter. Ha ha. )

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

I don’t pay either just going off tweets .. copy and paste came with the story

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ND still going for Ludwig