New member signups today

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We’ve had 8 new members sign up today so far. I was wondering why the spike today, but realized I made a small tweak and message for guests on the home page.  That seems to be helping to convert lurkers to members.   

8 1

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

They are all dummy accounts for me to hide the fact that I’m always upvoting my posts.  I used to have to pay $25 per account on UFN to do that.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That’s awesome. All you newbs…post!!!! Anytime you worry about what you are posting, just remember, “That Utah guy is a real dummy, and he keeps posting.”

You can only make this place better. 

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Yep, the lurker banner converted me. Lurking for a while, was on utefans for years, mostly lurker, but occassional poster.

DataUte
        Ute Fan
        @scotwaye

I made a mistake when signing up and put my login name as my own. I meant to put DataUte, which I put in the name field. Is there a way to switch those (change the handle) without creating a new profile?

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

Send a boardmail to Tony.  He can fix it for you.  Of course I get a referral fee and Tony gets a fixing few 🙂

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Oh, great, first you steal our dessert invite then you follow me here. Waye to go man!!!!!!!

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

Tweaking to homepage to not include the Politics and Misc categories did the opposite of what the people who want this site to be a clone of utefans said it would? Good job Tony! Thanks for all you do here.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site New member signups today