Nick Ford heard a little bit about the guy before NLI.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

http://www.blocku.com/2017/2/1/14477538/utah-football-signs-dt-nick-ford

I was kind of bummed about losing Tufele and Ellis who I thought would have really rounded this class out nicely.  But Nick Ford has the measurables and plays both sides of the ball.  I heard on the radio though most of the schools who offered wanted him to be a OL.  I think he chose Utah because they promised him he could smack people around as a DT.  

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I bet he ends up on the OL. He will start out as a DT, but he is just too long and we are just too good there for him to get much playing time. As a Tackle…he could be really, really good. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Is Fitts a slam dunk??

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Yes…99% yes. Here is why: 

He has only played two seasons out of four. He played his freshman season, transferred to Utah, lost a year, played his JR year, then was hurt early enough to RS his SR year (but he used his RS to transfer to Utah). 

To have an injury take away two seasons of his career. That is what they will argue. That he still lost a year of playing transferring intraconference, but the injury shouldn’t be allowed to take away another season. 

He will be back. As many problems as the NCAA has, this is one area they are good at. 

He has only played in 14 games his whole career. 

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

He reminds me of Sam Tevi in build.  He came in as a DL but switched over to OT because he was so long and play high which is a no no for DLs.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’m not sure but I would bet Fitts is back. When do we find out?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nick Ford heard a little bit about the guy before NLI.