NMSU vs ASU

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

What happened to ASU? I know the game was never really in doubt, but only beating New Mexico State by 7 points does not look good. NMSU had more passing yards and more rushing yards than ASU. If they don’t throw 3 INT they might have made a game of it.

Not sure this is the year ASU rights the ship. Wrist bands might be gone after this year.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I am not sure ASU ever really rights the ship for more than a year or two.

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I don’t feel bad for them at all, Todd Graham is a d-bag.

6 1

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

They will be better in a few years when Sitake is there.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

ASU, and other suburbs of Phoenix have a lot of lds kids. That isn’t too far fetched. Heh. 

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Ahhhh Lady…I appreciated Sitake while here but there was a reason that he was never even interviewed for a head coaches job prior to getting the BYU job. He wanted the UNLV Job…didn’t get a call, he wanted the CSU job…didn’t get a call. Gary Anderson convinced him that if he ever wanted to run his own program he had to prove himself elsewherey and that’s why he left. BYU offered a WISHBONE coach before they settled on him because they were out of options and he’s a damn legacy. He’s energetic and a really good dude

BUT

It’s Kyle’s defense and everyone knows it. He’s a long way away from getting a P5 job in my opinion…he’s gonna have some serious pressure at BYU before it’s all said and done and I’m not convinced he’s ready for that yet.

By the way, if we beat them this year I guarantee wins in 2018 and 2019 with our current roster combined with the last 3 recruiting classes so that’s 0-4 against Utah for him at that point and 10 straight. That shiny coat of varnish they’ve slapped on down there to hide their blemishes will wear out soon enough.

Beat him next week and that thing goes off the rails sooner than you think because they ALL believe this is their year (Again!!!).

2 1

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

You’re probably right. But I think it’s funny that BYU fans think Sitake will stay there because loyalty, and not jump at the chance for a better gig/more money/less HC hassle.

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Totally agree…Back on the same page Ms Lady! He’ll jump when he realizes that ship’s got holes in it that can’t be fixed with independence…I’d imagine he already knows that since he used that pitch often while recruiting kids to Utah and OSU.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.