No change in the lines! ….. yet

Viewing 9 reply threads

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

I’ll be checking way to many time today.

On another note, I keep having life events interfere with Utah football this year. It’s uncanny!

We had a baby girl born exactly during the Florida game.(she’s a cuuuuuteee baby).

And now my Sister-In-law is getting married tomorrow.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Congratulations Ute 2 on the new baby girl!! I remember my second daughter being born and the Utah -Wyoming game on the tv. Dates me a little as I now have granddaughters. I was so lucky to have two great daughters. My oldest daughter who just turned 40 has been going to Utah football games with me for over 20 years and still going strong as my 13 yr old grandson has going the few years.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

It’s in her DNA now!

Which is good because I’m surrounded by Aggies.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Nothing wrong with being an Aggie. I hope get to experience the same as me.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

I do a lot of Aggie stuff too. More than I’d like to admit. I’m a Ute but for sure and Aggie by marriage.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Sounds like your sister-in-law needs an apology and a really nice gift 😉

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Golfed yesterday with the Aggie PA announcer for football and basketball for 27 years. Great guy and friend. Been to several Aggie bball games with him. I always root for them.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

I still don’t believe that Vegas has ANY inside information on if guys (ESPECIALLY Cam) are going to play.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

I’m looking at the line. Was +3 now +3 1/2. If cam was playing it could be a pk game. I don’t think he plays they always seem to know more than us.

Interesting BYU was -2 1/2 Monday and I jumped on that thinking it would go to -3 or more. Now Cincy is -2. That’s a 4 1/2 pt swing?

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Congratulations on the sweet little girl.
      As far as the wedding goes, you need to school your relatives on the proper scheduling of such events. My nephew checked with me first and scheduled his wedding for bye week.

HPrete22
      Ute Fan
      @hprete22

line just moved to +4.5…

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Wonder why all the money on Utah today? because it seems to be creeping

beaslad
          Ute Fan
          @beaslad

You’re reading it backwards. All the money is going on Oregon State.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Interesting. I guess some of the posters who keep saying OSU is overrated might be underestimating them. We have had no offense this year so hopefully this is the week to improve. I’ll take the Utes and 4 1/2. Could come down to field goal ouch.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football No change in the lines! ….. yet