Not as excited as most of you but I’ll support him. I hope I’m wrong.

Viewing 5 reply threads
      2 3

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

USU was a good program. I disagree that it took wonders to get kids there. But like I said I’ll be more than happy to have coach Smith prove me wrong and get us back in the tourney. I may be a spoiled fan but a round one exit won’t do for me. Not a fair weather fan either. Been a season ticket holder since 2008. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

At this point if he got us to the tourney next year and lost in the first round. I’d be stoked.

Gary Sapp
      Ute Fan
      @uofuman

I feel like this is an upgrade from our current status. If Larry had kept on he would have been the best, but that didn’t happen so this is a good change of direction.

6 5

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Just so I understand. You haven’t sniffed the tourney in more than 5 years, but, your a spoiled fan who demands more than a first round exit? Or else what? You’ll stop being a season ticket holder to which you’ve already proven that clearly you will still be a season ticket holder even if the running Utes don’t even make the tournament. Haha. Good times!

1 2

UtahUtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahutesrock

I never said “I demand” anything. I said it won’t do for me meaning that to me it’s not an upgrade. I think you and I went back and forth in another post. I’m pretty sure I said “agree to disagree” as far as you and I were concerned. Maybe I’m missing something, am I not allowed to log in here and voice my opinion? If what I’m saying is too much for your fragile feelings, can’t you block me or something so you don’t see my posts? Should I begin each post with “Chester don’t bother reading this because you may not agree and it will ruin your day”? Ha ha Good times indeed.  

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

How is going to the tourney every year not an upgrade over missing the tourney every year? 

UtahUtesRock
            Ute Fan
            @utahutesrock

The best I’ve seen from him is a first round exit. I haven’t seen tourney wins. As I said though happy if he proves me wrong. I feel like I’d rather roll the dice on somebody else who’s maybe an unproven commodity as opposed to somebody who I feel like I’ve seen what they are capable of the last three years. But maybe I’ll be wrong. I sure hope so. Love my team and want to see them restored to the top program in the state as opposed to an also ran. 

2 1

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

I’ll continue to post freely whatever I feel like saying. 😉

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I will admit I was hoping for more of a big name. 

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

I can understand wanting more than round one exits, but I will gladly take that over not making the tourney. First, we gotta be invited to the dance, then we can worry about dancing. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Not as excited as most of you but I’ll support him. I hope I’m wrong.