Not sure I should post this but are we REALLY talking about not showing up

Viewing 16 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

because it’s too cold, too late or too wet?  Whining about playing TDS? (a hundred year rivalry) that we have 25+ all time wins against.  Crying about injuries that might happen…bitching about when we’re playing TDS? 

I can tell you there isn’t one player or coach who worries about that garbage.  They want to play BYU…can’t wait to represent each other, the U and everything they’ve worked their asses off for all year.  For our Seniors!!! Only get 12 guaranteed so relish each one!

The team feeds off our home field advantage…they talk about how hard it is to play in RES because our fans are all in.  Show up or don’t…but those who do…Freaking BRING IT!!!!

PAC-12 South Champs!  Cody Barton, Chase Hansen, The Kickers!! The Big Uglies!! The Safties!!

They all need you!  

Go Utes!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Screw that. I’ll be there like always. I don’t know what all these people are talking about. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Just win next week please and close this game out quick tonight. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

See you there! I’ll be in my ski gear!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I’m with you Whitt!!! Extended family on 3! (Because players are immediate family and we fans are like that weird ass cousin who shows up to family parties once in a while).

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

I’m not looking forward to the wet and cold. But I’ll be doubly p**sed when I show up and I’m surrounded by cougar fans who got better seats from Ute fans who were worried about sitting in the cold. 

Its the last game of the season, nut it up one last time at RES this year. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am also glad that the players and coaches don’t care about those things. But I am an unpaid fan and can do what I want. I am tired of this expectation almost that coaches and players deserve my money and my time as if it mattered in the outcome. 

Like the whole Kevin Durant thing swearing at a fan.  

Ok I am done and I will say goodbye to the board for the day. 

Go Utes!

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I think most will be there, I’d prefer it to be 50 degrees out, but this is part of living in Utah.  I’m proud of this team and how they rebounded/responded after the two early losses.  See you guys in a few hours.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I’ll be there, bundled up and cheering.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

If you’re not fired up after reading this, I don’t what will.

Smack
      Ute Fan
      @smack

Wish I could be there, but I’ll be watching from Missouri. (Hey, Onlyu, try to put in for a home and home against Mizzou.)

Go UTES!

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I wish I could be there as well.  I am looking forward to watching the game in person in Santa Clara next week.  I will be cheering from home in California tonight.

pdogphil
      Ute Fan
      @pdogphil

You are the man coach Whitt…err onlyu. Let’s bring the noise!!!!

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Agreed! Bunch of babies. 

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

Bring on the thumbs downs and disagree all you want but I feel like most of those not going are ”old people”. My sister and brother in law not going but my dad is… “Old” isn’t about age, it’s about resilience and toughness. If anyone lives in Utah and isn’t ready to be cold, move South. Plus I pay $60/game because I love live football, I love my team and I love the environment there. I honestly feel like if you aren’t excited about this game as much as other games, move out of the way for those who are begging for season tickets. 

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Hey I’m old and I’ll be there.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Wait, people were talking about not showing up? I live in California and would love to attend tonight’s game smh.

Summit Ute
      Ute Fan
      @summitute

We’ll be there with our crew of 4 including a 5 year old!!!

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Not sure I should post this but are we REALLY talking about not showing up