Now that MBB is over, time to focus soley on Football

Viewing 5 reply threads
      16 1

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

There’s many of you on here who have been good soldiers all season long for MBB and I salute you…you’re much better fans than me.
      But now that it’s finally over, we can all turn our attention to football and perhaps the greatest season in Utah football history!!! Calling it now, this year’s team is winning the B12 and taking either a #3 or #4 seed into the inaugural 12 team CFP!! It’s going to be one helluva ride and I can’t wait….Go Utes!!!!

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby

Not entirely over. You’re some fan

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Hmmm, fan shaming a member of your own fanbase…I guess that makes you better fan, or at least in your own mind.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I’ll still watch team in the NIT (and attend any home games). If anything to take my father (we’ve had season tix for hoops/football for a long time and he took me to my first Utah basketball game in 1969) and enjoy another night or two cheering on our Utes.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

I cant focus on football until we know what happened to Kate Middleton

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Post of the day!!!

UteFan Vineyard
          Ute Fan
          @99ute

Likely the post of the month! I’m still laughing out loud over here

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I had no idea who she was and went down a google rabbit hole. My interest is piqued.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah me too. Who is Kate Middleton?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Highlight of the season is getting revenge on TSPP.

Other than that pretty hollow MBB season. I think the writing was on the wall after @Stanford loss though.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Baseball
      Softball
      T&F
      Lacrosse
      Beach volleyball

Plenty of good sports – and athletes deserving of our support – this spring. Football doesn’t start until late August. Why waste part of your life doing nothing but pining for a sport that’s still half a year away? There’s plenty of sports to watch right now.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Correct you are GamrForAnyFuss! Lacrosse season is in full swing right now. We start conference play tomorrow vs Bellarmine. And while BU isn’t exactly a “blue blood” LAX program, they’d just taken down Marquette from the Big East (the 3rd best LAX league in the country, behind the ACC and the BigTen), And by a much wider point spread than what Utah had done earlier this month. So we can expect them to be competitive.

And for what it’s worth, Utah hadn’t lost a regular season conference game in 2-yrs, and was the consensus pick to win the conference this season. Don’t overlook lacrosse. It’s an exciting distraction during the football offseason.

GO UTES!!!

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

P**sed we blew a 5-2 lead over #3 OSU in the top of the 9th.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Now that MBB is over, time to focus soley on Football