Observations of interest

Viewing 1 reply thread

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Was at the game sitting high on the usc side.

In the 4th I went down low on the Utah side as things had emptied out.

I saw a couple notable things.

Kump was still on the sideline dressed with his helmet. He was walking around and kept doing but kickers like he was trying to keep something loose. So you’d think whatever nicked him up isn’t crazy bad. Would love to see him get through a game. I wonder if this was new or a reaggrivatiion. Hoping the former. But I though Bam was a beast in his place.

Solo was dressed on the sideline and very engaged. He seemed to have a pronounced limp though when he moved. He must’ve turned something in practice.

An LAPD guy took the signs you’ve been seeing from fans and gave them to nick Ford on the sideline.

What a game! I want to hate usc but their fans are very very nice and the stadium and traditions are awesome. And their students are mean. Just the way it should be.

Also of note, the streak is broken. I’d been to a great many games out of Eccles since the fiesta bowl and we’d lost every one. Usc x3, ucla, usu, oregon, zona, notre Dame. But we finally got one! Something about this year and streaks.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Ty for the observations. I was wondering why Solo didn’t play. I saw on the sideline but not in the game. Hope he recovers quickly.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Enis played. I saw him blocking in the first half but he didn’t get any targets.

I never saw Dixon. Has he entered his name in the portal again or just hurt?

Xanthis
          Ute Fan
          @xanthis

Enis is banged up and didn’t play.

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

hmmm. I definitely saw him and it looked like he was coming off the field for a lineup change. maybe he had stepped onto the field to congratulate someone and the camera timing messed me up. thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Observations of interest