Offense

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 2

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

Without Huntley our offense looks like last years offense without Booker……..we don’t know how to score touchdowns in the red zone. Carrington is not the same without Huntley….looks like a 7 win season to me Arizona State….Colorado……and UCLA…..maybe 8 if we cab beat Oregon

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

We didn’t have Booker last year, that was Williams.  And yes, we need Huntley back.

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Agreed. This is football.  No one man makes a team.  No one man wins or loses a game.  Stanford beat us. They were better. And it wasn’t a simple finger point to one person for the loss.  I can think of multiple.  Booker or no. Williams or no.  Winning teams step up when a player is off.  We move forward and get better.  

KGUofU
      Ute Fan
      @kguofu

It drives me crazy that we’ve slowed the pace so much since Huntley went down. It would be hard for any QB to get in rhythm when we go so slow and give the D a rest between every play.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

We didn’t look that much better with him. This is as much as a scheme issue as player talent issue. We scored 19 on BYU. That says a lot.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.