Oh PAC12 refs, why do you suck so bad?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Gary Sapp
      Ute Fan
      @uofuman

That’s never happened before. Oh wait… Wasn’t it MSU that got screwed on bad clock management by the officials a couple of years ago? They are slow learners.

wcrunner
        Ute Fan
        @wcrunner

I believe it was Wisconsin v ASU a few years ago when GA was at Wisc.  But my memory fades with time.  Aging is hard.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

I vaguely remember that MSU got hosed in a game at Oregon a few years ago due to a botched call. 

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

“Hello, PAC12 refereeing support line. Please hold.”

They were put on-hold on the PAC12 party line while 2 interns and an executive in San Francisco were dealing with a backlog of calls from the SLC crew.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Are we going to get an answer on this rewind the down stuff they did against Utah?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It isn’t relevant but I ain’t sad about MSU losing. I don’t like ASU either but I think MSU and Pedo st are disgusting programs.

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

I once had a coach who said we had to play well enough that the game wasn’t in the hands of the ref. But I don’t think he could have envisioned the PAC-12 officiating. That requires maintaining a 3 score lead….

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oh PAC12 refs, why do you suck so bad?