Pace . . .

Viewing 3 reply threads
      15 4

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Pace: I can’t speak for black people.

Also Pace: Black people aren’t going to want to come here!

I’ve never been on the ban/ignore Pace bandwagon, and I am still not on it, but how can anyone take him seriously at this point?

I’m happy to hear that Morgan is more than likely going to be retained. Is there some risk in keeping Scalley? Possibly, but I am more than happy to take that risk and I think his positives outweigh the potential risks. Personally, I would rather cheer for a team that is willing to give people second chances and help them learn and grow as people over a team that is cutthroat and is willing to kick good people to the curb if it means we might win a few more games.

WelcomeToSackLakeCity
      Ute Fan
      @welcometosacklakecity

Pace’s reaction:
      Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

This is exactly what he wants. Pace owns this board and Tony/Admin let’s him have it.

EastCoastUte
        Ute Fan
        @eastcoastute

i disagree, pace doesn’t own the board. people just don’t like pace’s comments. if you dont like it. just ignore the guy.

but I agree with how tony is handling the situation. Pace hasn’t done anything yet to get him kicked off. how i see it, its a like the Trump (pace) vs Twitter (tony) situation.

4 2

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

What’s the point of ignoring someone when entire threads are going to be about him? The dude is a TROLL and people here are giving him exactly what he wants.

He and the multiple threads about him are making this site turn into what uf.n turned into.

And as far as the rules go, maybe there needs to be a rule against obvious trolling and bigotry.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I would have no problem with adding something in the rules about racism, bigotry and so forth. I do suppose that could be similar to “personal attacks.” 

Larry B
              Ute Fan
              @larryb

I mean, your site your rules. But it wouldn’t be unreasonable to say people can’t post comments about stuff that members of a religion find sacred (like LDS garments).

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Topic moved to misc category. Once again, if someone breaks the CLEAR site rules, they will be banned forever. Being annoying or having a differing opinion is not against the site rules. If there’s a user you are not interested in reading, you can ignore them on the app, or from the home page. Perhaps there are ways of improving the ignore feature, and if so let me know. If the site rules are not satisfactory or missing something, let me know what that is. I’m all ears.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Pace . . .