That’s insane. 

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I would have guessed about 20.5

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

That is crazy.  CU just beat a good UW team and held them to less than 250 yards.  I would not have expected 28 as the line.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I’m surprised at the line as well. But Utah keeps surprising me this year! 

AUtahManSir
      Ute Fan
      @autahmansir

That line isn’t crazy with how Utah is destroying their opponents will to live. 14 quarters w/out allowing a TD at home.  Huntley super efficient & accurate. Moss as a punisher.  Nasty defense.  I love his team!  I am savoring every minute of it because who knows when Utah will be this good again.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

At this point it feels like Vegas is daring Utah to beat the spread.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

Huskies were flat from what I saw — that was not the same team we beat……….

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I didn’t see the game, but I just don’t understand how UW couldn’t move the ball against one of the worst FBS defenses.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Oregon clinched all those Washington 4-5 star athletes checked out. Now they play for the apple cup and that is it really. Colorado wants a bowl game for it’s seniors. I think Utah gets the best from people but it doesn’t matter. Utah takes a few punches applies a grapple move then slowly chokes them out.
          Forget who it was but someone compared Utah to a python. Slowly choking it’s prey until you so poo poo.

Utahute72
            Ute Fan
            @utahute72

Whitt the python. At first you have some hope for the prey. Then he slowly squeezes the life out of them. The last 5 minutes are brutal to watch. But extremely effective.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Opening line