Oregon posted a 5 min middle finger to CU

Viewing 6 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

They even included captioned clips Colorado players trash talking in pregame. National media really had Colorado thinking they could walk into Autzen and bully Oregon.
      https://x.com/oregonfootball/status/1706497804615757877?s=46

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Can’t wait to play the Ducks on 28 October. The Utes might lose but, unlike versus Colorado, when Nix wakes up on Sunday morning, he’s going to need some help getting out of bed.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I just hope Nix is 100%, and not limping at this one. The gimp version kicked our ass.

D T
          Ute Fan
          @azute1

20 pts & a final margin of 3 “kicked our ass”?

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

It was a an infuriating defensive performance. We have very few of those fortunately.

belli1976
          Ute Fan
          @belli1976

Tony – oregons O-Line kicked our ass. Nix was statue and we could not get to him.

And our Oline sucked that day, not giving our gimpy Cam any time.

I am really bitter about that game.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

And yet, even with all that, Utah was one CP3 shoestring away from winning that game.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Oh yeah now I remember that.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Oregon had receipts CVS length.

jshame17
      Ute Fan
      @jshame17

It was a great video . Loved it.

2 2

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

It is pretty simple. Deion has a unique style to hype or motivate those around him. Kind of a ‘we are wonderful’ thing. Lanning had previously shown he is buthurt by Deion’s approach. Sadly, Oregon’s team was easily good enough that Lanning could have taken the high road, show nothing but respect and enjoy a lopsided win. Instead, Lanning was looking for extra mustard to put on his effort in a way that paints him as arrogant and moves him closer a hated position with a significant fan group. Locker room talk is locker room talk is a very lame excuse and doesn’t make bad behavior go away. Dan is just not smart enough to understand you can be really good and hated my many but how easily you could have been really good and admired by most. Becoming personal will hurt more than help.

PhillyUte
      Ute Fan
      @phillyute

Yes colorado should have just walked into Eugene thinking they will lose. I prefer the arrogance of Deion over the generic, brain dead coach speak we typically get.

Utegator
      Ute Fan
      @utegator

CU players did post a video of them walking on and trying to scrub out the “O” on the fields before the game.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oregon posted a 5 min middle finger to CU