Our offense will only get better from here on out

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

and our defense will continue to improve as well. I’ll be worried about losing when a team finds a way to score more than 14 points on us.

Other random thought:

If I had to pick two players to snap my fingers and make healthy it would honestly be Jackson and Becker. If Nate can learn to hold onto the football he’ll be good enough to give us a chance in every game. The offense with a healthy Jackson is good for two touchdowns and two field goal opportunities a game. I think that’s enough to win most if not all of our games this year.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I think Jackson is good for 150+ a game when healthy. The drop off from Jackson to Glover is a bigger deal than the drop off from Came to Nate IMO.

I think part of my thinking is that Rising won’t make up for the fact that we don’t have anyone dependable to throw the ball to. Think about how iffy our offense was last year when we had Rising and Kuithe and couldn’t run the football. It wasn’t a whole lot better than it is now.

I’m probably wrong, but I feel right.

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

Interesting. If I can’t pick Cam, I would probably go Jackson and Kuithe. I think Kuithe is more valuable than Becker and would help Nate out a ton.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Our offense will only get better from here on out