Pac 12 about to take a hit.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

If ASU and UCLA go down tonight (both are trailing G5 opponents) then Oregon is it for undefeated Pac teams. I think the win over Ohio State will be outright dismissed as a fluke after this week.

Right now, I’d say this is a really s**t league.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I hate excuses, but I’m starting to wonder if that shortened Covid season is actually playing a role in the performance of our conference.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Also, based on UCLA and ASU’s performance tonight, the South is WIDE OPEN.  We have as much of a shot at taking it as anyone else… as pathetic as that is.

2 2

UteFAN
          Ute Fan
          @utefan51

USC looked good with Jaxson Dart as QB.  Passed over by our coaching staff but looked really good for USC.  I think they win the south.

UteBacker
            Ute Fan
            @utebacker

Right this second… me too.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Agreed. I think USC with Jaxson Dart actually looked better than with Kedon Slovis.

Our defense is going to have to take major steps forward to not get boat raced in the Coliseum this year.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

As long as Oregon keeps winning, they won’t be dismissed as a fluke. That is why it’s great to be a (semi) blue-blood, you get the benefit of the doubt.

If they plow through the P12, they’ll be in the playoffs.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pac 12 about to take a hit.