PAC XII TV Deal

Viewing 6 reply threads
      7 5

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

The rumblings on the TV deal, mostly from Big 12 fans, are WAY OFF. We are in great shape in fact it’s going to really p**s a certain school off.
      We are about to be sleeping fine!

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

.. ok .. care to elaborate.

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

Seems like everyone had a “source”. 😆 🤣

9 10

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Any great TV deal that comes the PAC’s way, I fully expect them to screw it up somehow. They really have become a laughing stock.

5 3

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I mean… what (if any) reason do we have to believe anything you are saying? Are we supposed to believe you just because you are saying something nice about the team and conference you cheer for???

5 3

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Yeah. That’s it

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

If you have inside info, just say so. No one expects names. And if you turn out to be right, people will believe you in the future. Just like how OnlyU had to earn his stripes.

Ute Bc
            Ute Fan
            @utebc

Already earned them

Told by someone in the Athletic Department. I almost quoted them verbatim. Just passing along. Don’t really care what anyone believes or doesn’t now or in the future.

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

I appreciate it. And personally, without any inside info, I believe this has always been the most likely scenario.

1 2

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

You sound exactly like the zoobs you are criticizing.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

The endless speculation, mostly by B12 hacks desperate to stay relevant is just getting tiresome as all hell.

6 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I don’t know if the deal will be great or not, but believing anything from a conference that lost it’s only valuable members, took 20 million less than they estimated and all their teams begged every conference to join and were declined and were so desperate they took 3 G5 teams with no history or ability to get better and another school whose history is 40 years old and constantly clouded in controversy and it’s only gonna get worse because they are sneaky liars.

I wouldn’t be too worried about their opinions. They don’t have a good track record of having any idea how to do anything. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

BYU twitter is hilarious. They’re 100% convinced that the Pac is dissolving and that Utah is going to have to beg the MWC for a conference invite.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football PAC XII TV Deal