Please help! Looking for utah photographer of 2005 team photos

Viewing 4 reply threads

Jonathan
      Ute Fan
      @utes05walkon

Hey guys and gals,

I know this is not a fun topic or what is new to discuss. I was a walk on player in 2005. This was my dream to be a Ute and it came true and was working my way up to be on the travel squad the next year. Message me and I ll give you all my info. I’m looking for the team photo. I left my dream of playing football to take care of my dying mom. I have nothing to show but my Jersey. I have no photos and would love to find someone who has or could get me in touch with someone who has the team photo and individual photos. 

I really appreciate it 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Good luck. I googled for awhile.  Didn’t find a “team” photo.   Welcome to Ute Hub.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Have you contacted the athletic department?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

This is a great idea. I’d bet they’d love to help you out. 

Jonathan
        Ute Fan
        @utes05walkon

Three years ago I went down there and they said something about a fire and records. It was weird but I think if I get the photograph name they will have it. Thanks alot guys!

Dan
      Ute Fan
      @atoute

You can go online and view the 2005 U of U Football Media Guide courtesy of the library HERE.

According to the photo credits, there were several photographers but here are the names:

Steve Wilson, Tom Smart, Ken Levine, Gene Lower, U of U Marketing and Communications

That being said, it may a good start calling U of U Marketing & Communications at 801-581-6773. They may be able to look at their records or direct you. Good Luck! I hope you find that cool part of your history.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Try reaching out to: 

Maddie Hansen, Football Creative Director, 801-232-8401, mford@huntsman.utah.edu

Andrew Everhart, Assistant Director of Marketing, 801-581-8479, aeverhart@huntsman.utah.edu

Liz Abel, Football Media Coordinator, 801-581-3511, label@huntsman.utah.edu

And thank you for giving your all as a walk-on! As a former collegiate walk-on myself, I know it’s a thankless job, but the team wouldn’t be what it was without you! 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Please help! Looking for utah photographer of 2005 team photos