Question on our O

Viewing 5 reply threads
      2 7

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Can anyone show me the last good game Ludwig called (ttl yards, pts, etc..) when Cam wasn’t the starter?

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

January 2009 Sugar Bowl?

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

I loved the win, but outside of the first qtr we were mediocre at best

RoboUte
          Ute Fan
          @hamplate

… mediocre teams don’t big brother bama

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

2019 UW.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

ASU

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Sorry, I didn’t think I needed to clarify that it had to be against D! level talent

13 2

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

In 2019, Cam’s redshirt year at Utah, Tyler Huntley threw for 3,000+ yards, 19 TD’s and 4 int’s, and a .730 completion percentage.

In other words, STFU.

4 2

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

So you were able to come up with one season out of how many? and you’re telling me to STFU? Give me a break man. I’m always defending the coaches on here. Fact is Lud is not that good and the numbers prove it. The fact that we have sucked since Huntley left confirms that even more.

Every team we faced in the last 4 years that had lost their QB to injury had a back up come in and play just fine against us – including tonight with the exception of CU. We lose ours, we suck dick. Someone needs to be accountable for that. It’s either Whit or Lud. Fans for years bitched about Whit being too involved in the O. W\ Lud he hasn’t been.

Since you’re so smart, what is the issue?

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

we have sucked since huntley left?? that’s why we went to two rose bowls….

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Bro, Ludwig got here in 2018-19, had a good year with Huntley, had a Covid year, he’d two P12 Championships with Rising. Now this year. You probably should just STFU on this one. You’re losing the argument badly and don’t realize it. I’m trying to help you out be saying STFU.

7 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Jesus Christ people.

In fall camp, Rising was #1. Rose was #2. Barnes was a walk on.

We won 8 games with a walk on QB against arguably our toughest schedule ever.

It wasn’t ideal, but what do you want? Yeah, everyone fumbled the Rising injury. Yup. We should have brought in another QB. But who? Who could we have gotten that could have stepped in and started at a high level day 1? There wasn’t a lot of transfer QB’s even out there. And how differently does the season go if Rose doesn’t lacerate his liver?

We will be fine. We have a solid OL (you want to discuss improving? Let’s start with Harding). We have a really good RB and TE room.

QB is actually pretty fantastic if we can keep Rose: Rising, Rose, Wilson. That’s better than most schools.

Ludwig is fine. We are fine. We will be picked for the playoffs next fall. It’s ok.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Question on our O