Quick injury report

Viewing 5 reply threads
      31 1

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Lo is still out as of today.  Has to do with his hand/finger moreso than his knee.  He’s close but not sure he’s cleared in time for Friday night.  Mariner has been practicing but unsure how much he’ll be involved in the game plan with as well as Simpkins and Enis have been playing outside.  

Agisiva has been in a boot this week but finished last weeks game so I expect him to play.

B Thompson is actually starting to work his way back into some practice reps.  Still a week or two away and not sure if there has been a determination on whether or not he plays this year.  

Everybody else should be a go.

See you in LA…Go Utes!!

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Our OL has been playing quite good the last few games so as much as I like Lo I think we will be fine.  I’m assuming they will make sure Thompson can redshirt at this point.  Things have come together and I hope we can continue rolling.

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

Couldn’t B Thompson technically play in four games this year and still redshirt?

2 1

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Yes. 

He could play in Oregon, Colorado and BYU and the bowl game a redshirt.

quagmire
            Ute Fan
            @quagmire

I thought bowl games didn’t count as part of the season since the semester and school year has ended. Can someone clarify? 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

All I can find is the phrase “4 games per season”. 

Since a bowl game is still part of the season, according to that phrase they’d count. 

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Actually kinda relieved Lo is taking his time… the O-line seems to have gelled quite a bit since he went out. Not drawing any conclusions, but ride the hot hand.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks very much for the update kind sir. 

gothamute
      Ute Fan
      @gothamute

At what point do we start thinking about trying to get a medical redshirt for Lo (a la Fitts) or would he not be a good candidate?

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Lo already had a medical redshirt. I think that ship has sailed.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Quick injury report