Real Housewives of SLC

Viewing 6 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

So, I just watched the first episode of this show. How do y’all not beat the living f**k out of those people?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Pretty sure sherieff shah’s wife is one of them

1 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

How many of you on this forum desire to be part of that lifestyle?

Raise your hand.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

How do y’all not beat the living f**k out of those people?

Easy, I don’t watch it. You usually know going into watching a show like that what you are going to get.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Whoah. I read yesterday the one who owns the beauty salon and claimed to be Mormon royalty, was married to a byu basketball player until she got knocked up by coach Rose’s brother.

The concept of the entire show is trash. But there is some over the top stuff going on.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Really kind of makes me angry. People who claim to be mormon but with some stupid caveat are not mormon at all. Mormon royalty… LOL, what does that even mean? I’m related to a former president of the church, does that make me mormon royalty? NOPE! I mean, those dudes had craploads of children (not bashing anything, I’m very active LDS, it’s just the truth). It’s not like it’s an accomplishment. 

What I don’t understand is how anyone can live with theirself after being on a show this ridiculous. Nobody watches that and thinks… Yep, I totally want to be like them.

Extra Medium
        Ute Fan
        @runningreddude

I know Heather personally. We aren’t close but and I can 100% tell you she didn’t cheat on her ex-husband or get knocked up by Coach Rose’s brother. 

The whole Mormon Royalty is marketing cooked up by Bravo. I hate it. When I meet people who are realted to prominent church leaders I just feel bad for them. I would never see anyone as “royality” within the church. I’ve met a few of the 12 and they are old super chill and very nice guys. 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The best part of the show was when Jen Shah related a story about her religion. She noted that she asked Coach Shah to convert to mormonism, and she said that he said something like, “Why would I join a church that didnt allow black people to join until 1970 something?”

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

How do we not beat the living f@#! Out of these people? Because that’s not how people in SLC choose to live. Maybe in Portland that’s considered the right thing to do but normal people don’t go around beating others up just because they’re different.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Real Housewives of SLC