Realignment News Round Up

Viewing 2 reply threads
      15 1

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Over the last week McMurphy, Thamel, and Forde have all reported that Utah, Arizona, and ASU are priority targets for the Big12. These guys are legit. If they are all reporting this, then it’s true.

Thamel reported that Utah, ASU, and Arizona have formed an alliance of sorts. Either they all stay in the Pac12, or all move to to Big12.

Kliavkoff is presenting the media deal to the Pac12 Presidents today at 2 PM PST. Speculation is that the deal will be around $20M and be heavy streaming.

If the media deal is that bad, I expect the 3 schools to move to the Big12. More money, more exposure, more stability.

thirtyfour-thirtyone
      Ute Fan
      @thirtyfour-thirtyone

The Scheer dude is tweeting that the meeting is underway right now:

https://twitter.com/jasonscheer/status/1686389351922688000

Is he full of it? 

Anyway, what’s a few more hours.  Hopefully the team can win the final PAC-12 championship if it comes to that.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Hmm. I saw on Twitter that the meeting was at 2 PST certainly could have been inaccurate. Either way, we’ll know today! 

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

Just go to the cougar board.  🙂  They claim to know everything about conference realignment.  Every one of their top-ten posts this morning deal with realignment and all of them attack the University of Utah.  Not one post about their upcoming football season or joining a P5 conference.  Their obsession with our demise is hilarious.

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

I’d rather not. Lol.

Waybackutefan
            Ute Fan
            @waybackutefan

Cougar board? Huh? Oh oh wait you mean Clown Board, I used to drop in because I hate to admit they usually have breaking news before it gets posted on here, but not anymore. The meaness pettiness and disinformation presented as fact is just to intolerable for me now. 

ProudUte
              Ute Fan
              @proudute

I get it and I avoided the CB for about 6 months.  Now, I get a laugh when I read their delusional posts.  They somehow think that BYU football has been equal to Utah football over the last 25 years.  They like to point out that Utah has not beaten them in football in something like 1400 days.  They fail to mention that BYU has only one win against Utah in 14 years.  I admit that I should not go over there because it is full of hate and disinformation.  But, I like to get my daily laugh.

BoiseUTE
            Ute Fan
            @slarson150

I only could just give the Cougar board my one finger on both hands!! Who really gives a damn what they think….never have and never will.

WasatchRanger
      Ute Fan
      @luke8675

I like the sound of an alignment with ASU and Arizona. Seems better than one of them bolting for the Big-12 and Utah being left behind.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Realignment News Round Up